Blog Description

Every day is a syllable in the long journal of my life-As I anticipate it’d be long. I explore every purview to slowly unwind myself from the Intricate Fragments I ‘am tied onto. Words make my life and my life adds a pristine meaning to the words. I may not be an epitome, But, I sure am a short- stout girl who has a breathtaking love affair with Papers and Pens. It may not be the best romance, yet it would be noticeable.

Follow Me.

Icon Icon

Thursday 8 November 2012

Inclement Rainy day-Poem

Like taps were left open in the skies I thought when I was an infant
To wet my cloak and see frogs crock were better than the lessons
To wet my strands and dirty my hands with muck were all my missions
To do it all and hide from god and parents…
Like taps were left open in the skies I thought when I was an infant 

When I was 8 I learnt the fate of this empty world of treasons
Where the white mares and fairy tales were all superstitions
I knew in grief there were thieves, goons and killers outside prisons
Here lives a race which sees the face of brutal fate without a reason
When I was 8 I learnt the fate of this empty world of treasons

Today I stretch my arms and feel the breeze with moisty beads
With thunder and storms to make anyone squeak
I stride back to the thought of the world so screed of horrible deeds
Hands hold me, the handsome guy with a striking glee
And there he promises me to walk along until he breathes… 
 -Sainidhi Iyer

25 comments:

  1. Where you get idea to write this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'am a contemprary writer...I do almost every time write stuff like this! If u like it..Follow me!
      Thanks for your comment..Please keep reading!

      Delete
  2. Thats great for a 16 year old. Keep writing and dont lose your motivation!
    I am sure you have a great future ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot sir that boosts me...
    If you believe I can make it big please help me do so!!!
    Follow me! I'am following your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful poem. You're very talented for a 16 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a ton ma'am!!!
    If u think I can nail this up then please be a part of my expedition in this trailing path of words!!!
    Please follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! :) I don't think anyone can get tired reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton...that means a lot to me!
      :) :P

      Delete
  7. wonderful blog and like the picture, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/11/loving-and-caring.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks steve,
      I sure will...do follow my blog if u think its worth!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank You your words are kind!
      Please subscribe my blog...

      Delete
  9. This is elegant, I love how you've woven yourself into these words. I feel like I can see you writing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too kind...
      Thanks a lot...Please do follow my blog if you think m worth!

      Delete
  10. carefully constructed; fine yes in terms of structure--but really again, it is the human experience that you always capture so well--way beyond your years. You have a gift--keep watering it! Tim Kavi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the poem. It's so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is less of a poem and more of a lyric.

    I imagine a celtic metal theme to it..something of the style of eluvietie's Samon or Slania's Song..(Samon most probably)

    The lines are beautiful that you've crafted...but what is between the lines is even more deep.. A good poet is one whose work can inspire multiple elucidations.. Kudos !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at louis vuitton outlet online
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at omega speedmaster watches
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Nidhi....it's a well worded poem...a lot of thought and emotions in it....keep writing ...I can

    visualise a little girl holding her grandpa's hand ...how time flies...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo